Can I repeat a course and still be paid benefits?
Yes, if you failed a course, you can repeat it and still receive benefits, so long as the course is required for your degree.

If you received a "D" you may be paid if:

You cannot receive payment for courses taken elsewhere and repeated here. That is why you must get official copies of your transcripts to Admissions & Records.