How can I speed up the benefits processing?
Provide Veteran Services with all required paperwork before the start of the term, especially your current Student Education Plan (SEP). Ensure that you have taken your placement exams with Assessments. Returning veterans receive priority enrollment: use it so you get the classes you need and can start your processing before the term actually starts! Using your SEP, verify that the classes you are declaring are in your degree program. Enroll through WebAdvisor and immediately declare those classes to Veterans Services. Keep Veterans Services informed of all changes to your schedule or SEP and bring us a copy of any correspondence from the DVA. Try to avoid adding or dropping classes: this slows the process up for everyone.