These are forms for you to use for common requests we get prior to, during and after the term. Please read them carefully and complete all information. Using these forms allow us to get the needed information with one email, instead of going back and forth with you individually. This will speed up the process and make it much more accurate.

Click on the links below to comp
lete the web request forms

  • COPY COURSE REQUEST: is used to copy course content from one course to another or from term to term. Please be advised that some
    course cartridge material may not copy due to copyright protection.
  • COURSE DELETE REQUEST: This will delete a course and all contents and users form the learning system. THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE
  • IMPORT COURSE CARTRIDGE REQUEST: Use this form to request publisher material to be imported into a course. The cartridge normally
    comes in the form of a download key. PLease ask your publisher to give you one with a minimum of three (3) downloads

  • NEW COURSE REQUEST: To create a new, blank course shell. Employees may request a new course at anytime. Most course shells are created
    automatically one (1) month prior to the term start
  • NEW USER ACCOUNT REQUEST: This will request a new user account. Requestors assume the responsibility to monitor their users activities
    and ensure privacy and acceptability standards are maintained
  • SUPERCOURSE SERVICE REQUEST: This is for technical assistance for a SUPERCOURSE. If you are teaching more than one section of the
    same material and in the same duration you may want to investigate this benefit. Contact the OLC for more details

  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT REQUEST: This is for general technical support issues. Use this form to report problems
  • INDIVIDUAL TRAINING REQUEST: If you want to talk with an OLC support person for a one-on-one session to discuss issues or receive
    customized training. FLEX, Hurdle and Educational Incentive is available

  • ENABLE STUDENT REQUEST: Use this form to request a student to be enabled in a course where he/she was dropped by mistake and
    you have verified they are listed in Web Advisor they are enrolled in your course. The student MUST be re-enrolled in Web Advisor to use this form.

  • COURSE EVALUATION REQUEST: Use this form to request that your course evaluator (Dean, Chair or peer) is place into your course for a
    peer evaluation. Written permission is required for the OLC staff to place someone into your course. This does not preclude you, as an instructor,
    from placing anyone in your course you deem appropriate
    . PLease check your SCEA contract for further information.

SWC Home |Support Home | Online Learning Home | Online Learning Page | Login tutorial | Orientations |
Web Forms | OLC Information | PDF Support Docs | New Faculty Orientation