The following are subject-oriented Web sites. These sites are good starting points
for exploring Psychology and Mental Health resources on the Internet.
- Current Topics in Psychology a directory of well-organized, quick reference collection of articles, Web sites, and research tools.
- Encyclopedia of Psychology a database of links to psychology and psychology related sites.
- Medlineplus: mental
health and behavior topics.
- Mental Health and Psychology Resources Online Includes thousands of psychology and mental health resources on the Internet. Part of the Psych Central pages maintained by Dr. John Grohol, a psychologist and computer consultant.
- NIMH: National Institute of Mental Health this site is about mental health: depression, anxiety and panic disorders, Alzheimer's disease, learning disabilities, autism, schizophrenia, and other illnesses.
- Online Psychology Degree a collection of resourceful articles on the latest efforts and advancement in the field.
- Psych Central: Dr. John Grohol's
Mental Health Page
- Social-Psychology Web
Links provides a variety of links to psychology organizations and social-psychological topics of the day.
Psychology Resources Online provides resources for psychologists, parents and educators.
- Topics in Psychology from the American Psychological Association a scientific and professional organization representing psychologists in the U.S. .