Fast Track Classes
Designed with students' busy schedules in mind, Fast Track courses are eight-week courses which can begin at the start of or the middle of the regular semester. Also known as "short session" courses, Fast Track classes usually meet more frequently or for longer times than full-session classes.
Please click on the desired course from the navigation list on the left.
Deadlines for less than full semester classes are determined as indicated below:
- Deadline to add - first week class meets
- Deadline for refund - 10% of actual class meeting days (in some cases this may be the first day of class)
- Deadline to apply for credit/no credit option - 30% of actual class meeting days
- Deadline to withdraw without a "W" grade - 30% of actual meeting days
- Deadline to withdraw and receive a "W" - 75% of actual class meeting days