The Paramedic Program provides advanced education and experience in pre-hospital care which will prepare qualified persons for beginning Paramedic positions. Educational opportunities are provided to encourage development of those qualities which mark a responsible paramedic and citizen of the community. (See attached US DOT “Description of the Profession” packet.)
Application to the College or enrollment in general education courses is a separate process and does NOT constitute application or acceptance to the Paramedic Program.
- Information About the EMT to Paramedic Program (PDF)
- Paramedic Program Application Packet (PDF)
- Paramedic Application Procedures for Testing (PDF)
- Basic math / metric system STUDY GUIDE (PDF)
- Medical Terminology Test Study Guide (PDF)
- Oral Scenario Evaluation (PDF)
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.