This two-day festival will feature SWC student and employee artists, in addition to community artists and local middle and high school students.
Our Street Paintng Festival will provide a unique experience for all community and student spectators by transforming the campus pavement into a colorful art gallery using chalk as the medium and the pavement as a canvas. Become part of this event and help us celebrate Women’s History Month with this years theme “Women's Education — Women's Empowerment.”
The purpose of our Women’s History Month Street Painting Festival is the following:
- To raise funds for student scholarships and financial assistance to students offered through the SWC Women's Resource Center;
- To provide outreach and engage our students, community and youth in the arts;
- To showcase Southwestern College’s educational programs and resources;
- To provide student and community awareness of the arts and women in history; and
- To expose community resources to students and local residents.
As a non-profit organization, Southwestern College is pleased to offer you the opportunity of supporting education and the community. By providing SWC Women’s Resource Center with your tax deductible donation or in-kind contribution, SWC will provide your business advertisement throughout the campus community of more than 20,000 students, employees and event visitors.
Sponsorship Levels begin at only $150. Please see our Sponsor Application for additional sponsorship levels and benefit details.
SPONSOR APPLICATION must be RECEIVED BY:
MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012 FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2012.
We thank you in advance for your time and consideration, and hope that you can join us.
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.