Health Services provides first aid and emergency care to students and as a courtesy to staff and faculty.
Other services include:
- Wellness Resource Center
- Body Fat Calculation
- TB Skin Testing
- Tetanus Diphtheria, Pertussis (TDAP) (Whooping Cough)*
- Hepatitis B*
- Health Counseling
- Referral Services
- Health Education Information
- Blood Testing: Lipid Profile, Glucose, Hemoglobin and Hemoglobin A1C*
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Vision Screening
- Assessment of Health Needs
- Pregnancy testing is provided with pertinent referral services and health counseling.
The student health fees finance the student Health Services and the Accidental Coverage for enrolled students.
*For an additional fee, Health Services offers:
- Tetanus Diphtheria, Pertussis (TDAP) (Whooping Cough) $33.00
- Hepatitis B shot for $27.00 per shot; this is a series of three shots
- Blood testing: Lipid Profile, Glucose, and Hemoglobin
- $16.00 Glucose/Lipid Profile/Hgb
- $15.00 Glucose/Lipid Profile ONLY
- $ 3.00 Hgb ONLY
- $3.00 Glucose ONLY
- $12.00 Hemoglobin A1C (no fasting required)
Glucose – Blood Sugar
Hgb – Hemoglobin/Iron
Lipid Profile – is a detailed measurement of the fats in your blood. It consists of measuring your total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, and triglycerides and calculating your LDL cholesterol.
Note: Fasting is recommended unless otherwise noted to get accurate results. This means no food or drink, except water, for 9-12 hours.