Get access to:
- 35 computer workstations used for career research
- Job descriptions
- Experienced career and academic counselors
- Career assessment software: Interest, skills and values assessments
- CHOICES PLANNER: This assessment will help you discover your career/major interest and provide you with a list of related occupations. (Approximately 20 minutes to complete)
- EUREKA:This is an excellent program used to explore various careers and related salaries. It will also provide you with a list of universities that offer majors related to your chosen careers.
- MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator): A helpful assessment which matches your personality with careers. MBTI is the best indicator of career satisfaction to date! (Approximately 20- 40 minutes to complete)
- Vocational career-technical training programs in the South County.
- Learn how your major will translate to a career/employment.
Instructors are invited to bring their class into the Career Center for an orientation or to look at specific jobs related to a class or major.
Call the Career Center for more information, 421-6700, ext. 5247.
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.