Sunday, July 5, 2015

Southwestern College Left Navigation

How to Apply and Register

Credit Courses

Applying for credit courses

New and former students (anyone who was not registered for the previous semester) must complete an online College Admissions application.

New students will be sent a student ID number, registration information, and other related materials at the email address they provide.

Former students will receive the same information, and will use the ID number originally issued.

Student ID Cards may be obtained through the Office of Student Activities located in the Student Center.

Continuing Education

Applying for Noncredit Courses

Noncredit courses are tuition free and are subsidized by state funds. These courses require the completion of the Noncredit Application. You may download the Noncredit Application (PDF). Most Noncredit classes do allow on-site registration.

Course numbers for Noncredit classes start with "NC."

Applying for Community Service Courses

Fee classes are not subsidized by state funds and are led by practitioners in the field. To apply for a fee class, please go to Continuing Education in WebAdvisor or complete the Fee-Class Registration Form (PDF).

To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.