You may request your transcripts by mail, by fax, or by completing a form in person in the Admissions Center.
Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Each student is entitled to two free transcripts by regular mail.
Additional copies may be obtained for a fee:
- Regular mail: $3.00 per copy (10-14 business days processing time)
- Emergency: $5.00 per copy (5-7 business days processing time; includes requests picked up in person)
- Available shipment delivery services and transit timeOvernight mail: $20.00 overnight mail - Monday-Thursday delivery.
Note: Fed-Ex does not guarantee overnight delivery to certain ZIP codes.
(Please provide complete mailing address -- no P.O Boxes. A telephone number is also required.)
Payment must be provided at the time of processing. We do not bill for transcripts.
Our mailing address:
Southwestern College Admissions and Records Office
900 Otay Lakes Road
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Fax: (619) 482-6489.
When requesting transcripts, you must include:
- Your name at the time you attended Southwestern College and approximate last date of attendance
- Social Security Number
- Southwestern College ID number, if known
- Date of birth
- The complete address, including ZIP code, where you want the transcript sent.
- Your request must be signed. Your transcripts cannot be released without your signature.
- Payment must accompany your request. If you are paying by credit card, your request must include the credit card number, expiration date, the billing ZIP code and the 3-digit security code from the back of the card, as well as the signature of the cardholder. All major credit cards accepted. No billing services available.
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.