New Hire Packet
Short-Term, Non-Academic Hourly EmployeeONLY THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO WORK SHOULD BE COMPLETING THE DOCUMENTS ON THIS PAGE.
Human Resources will be unable to process your paperwork without a Human Resources Transaction Form obtained by the appropriate administrator. To ensure that you are paid in a timely manner, please complete ALL the required documentation and bring them to the Human Resources Office ASAP. Whenever possible, please do not mail documents, we prefer that they are turned in as a complete packet, an original SS card & Driver’s License is required.
Please contact Cynthia Carreno at (619) 421-6700, ext. 5424 for any questions or concerns.Download and complete the following documents
Once completed and signed, please return to the Human Resources Office, Room 1670
- Check-Off List (PDF)
- Classified Staff Employment Application (PDF)
- Mandatory Conviction Questionnaire (PDF)
- W-4 (PDF)
- INS Form I-9 (bring original Driver’s License/picture ID AND original Social Security Card to the HR Office for verification)
If you do not have or lost your social security card, then you’ll need to obtain a new/replacement card at the Social Security Administration Office, click here for the Local Office.
- New Employee Information Sheet (PDF)
- Oath of Allegiance (PDF)
- Employee Notice-Worker’s Compensation Benefits (PDF)
- Workers’ Compensation: Pre-Designation of Personal Physician (PDF)
- Certificate of Retirement Status (PDF)
- Beneficiary Form (PDF)
- Signed Acceptable Use Policy Internet and Other Computer Networks Form (PDF)
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (optional) (PDF)
- Tuberculosis Examination (PDF)
California School District employees are required to have a tuberculosis test once every four years (Education Code 87408.6). Employees must have this test done by any physician licensed in California. Tests are administered free of charge for SWC employees at the college’s Health Services Office (Room 601F).
- Direct Deposit Form (Optional) (PDF)
- Acceptable Use Policy Internet and Other Computer Networks Form (PDF)
- Workers Compensation Pamphlet (PDF)
- Pay Procedures and Explanation of Pay Day Memorandum (PDF)
- Campus Map (PDF)
- Sexual Harassment Policy (PDF)
- No Smoking Policy (PDF)
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy (PDF)
- Workplace Violence Policy (PDF)
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.