Articulation is the process of developing a formal, written and published agreement that identifies comparable courses (or sequences of courses) between colleges. This process enables the student to avoid repeated coursework at the receiving institution.
- Associates Degree Requirement (PDF)
- CSU Breadth Requirement (PDF)
- IGETC - UC/CSU GE (PDF)
- General Education Courses Common to All Plans (PDF)
- ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for California’s public colleges and universities and provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about student transfer in California.
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- Articulation Agreements
900 Otay Lakes Road
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Instructional Support Services, Building 105