Statement of Purpose
CLC Purpose: To provide a consensus building forum to review college-wide needs, set priorities to meet college goals and to make recommendations for allocations of resources to the Superintendent/President. This council shall comply with shared governance norms and regulations to better represent all college constituencies.
CLC Budget Task Force Purpose: To bring forth constructive proposals to address the college's budget crisis and to serve as a campus-wide dissemination network to share information on budget issues. The budget discussion and review process shall require a thorough collection and analysis of the facts/data.
- Superintendent/President, Co-Chair
- President, Academic Senate, Co-Chair
- President-Elect, Classified Senate
- President, ASO
- President, Faculty Union
- President, Classified Union
- Vice President for Fiscal Affairs as Administrator
- Vice President Academic Affairs, Vice President Student Affairs
- Classified Supervisory/Confidential
- Faculty (2) from CLC membership
Meeting Schedule: Every two (2) weeks, or on an "on-call" basis
through the end of the fiscal year, June 30, 2003.