Home > News
Designed to provide insight and information on all the major happenings on campus, our News page is regularly updated to ensure you are up-to-date.
- Safety advisory
How to reduce the probability your car will be targeted.
- Southwestern Announces Modernizations to Student Services Center
Upgrades Include New Computers, Safety Upgrades; Will Improve Student Experience
- Southwestern College Announces Nearly $49,000 To Improve Medical Lab Training
Grant Will Help Increase Number of Biotech Graduates, Support College's Nationally-Accredited MLT Program
- Southwestern College Congratulates Newly-Elected Board Members
Southwestern College Superintendent/President Dr. Raj K. Chopra congratulates Terri Valladolid (Seat 2), Norma Hernandez (Seat 4) and Tim Nader (Seat 5) on their election to the College’s Governing Board
- Southwestern announces job training partnership with Navy, Dept. of Labor
Apprentice program will guide students into trades.
- MLT program earns national accreditation
Southwestern's Medical Laboratory Technician program receives accreditation from the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- Accreditation Follow-Up Report Complete
The Board approves the College’s first follow-up report to our accreditation agency.