Welcome back to fall semester. With classes back in session, so is the traffic that comes with it. The College has adequate parking available on campus, and we encourage you to use it for your convenience and safety. Parking permits are available for $40.00 per semester.
Should any of us choose to park off campus, we all need to respect our neighbors. The community is supportive of our college so we should work together and be supportive in return.
We should all remember the following when parking in the local communities:
- Respect the peace of the community and avoid loud music and voices, bad language, slamming car doors and screeching tires.
- Do no park across sidewalks or block residential driveways. Remember that parking in intersections is prohibited.
- Leave enough room for vehicles in front and behind your vehicle to leave.
- Keep food wrappers inside your vehicles and discard them at home or on campus.
- Obey the posted speed limits and watch for children, pets and elderly residents.
- Avoid walking through residential or condominium property.
Our conduct, whether good or bad, is a reflection of our College. We look forward to working with you to promote your well-being, as well as the well-being of our neighbors and supporters.
Chief of Police